The cigarette production has four main steps (stages):
- cultivation of tobacco, post-harvest processing;
- preparing tobacco for cutting;
- cutting and preparing tobacco for cigarette production;
- making cigarettes and packing.
The main goal in the production process is making high quality tobacco products. This is achieved by controlling the quality of incoming raw materials and supplies.
The cigarette production equipment consists of a set of mechanisms, which includes: a tobacco strand production machine (cigarette rod), a filter assembling machine, and a finished cigarette collector.
The cigarette machine forms a cigarette rod, cuts it into pieces of a required length. Further, the pieces of the cigarette rod are automatically fed into the filter assembling machine.
The filter assembling machine performs the following stages:
- slices the rod into shorter pieces of the required length;
- inserts filters to the smoking parts, sticks the tipping paper to the pieces of the filter and rod, passes the finished cigarettes to the collector.
The final production stage is packaging.
These are high-tech, precise and high-speed machines with automated process control. The machines are equipped with an automated rejection mechanism to maintain the set parameters of the products.
DIDN'T FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
Ask our specialists and we will call you back!