The cigarette production process consists of four main stages:
- tobacco cultivation, with its subsequent post-harvest process;
- tobacco preparation for cutting;
- cutting and preparation for the manufacturing of cigarettes;
- cigarette manufacturing and packaging.
The main task is to produce high-quality tobacco products, which is achieved through measures aimed at controlling the quality of incoming raw materials and finished products.
The equipment for cigarette production consists of a set of mechanisms, including a tobacco rolling machine (for cigarette rods), a filter assembly machine and a cigarette storage unit.
The cigarette machine forms the tobacco rods cutting them into segments of a given length. Then the tobacco rod segments are automatically fed to the filter assembly machine.
The filter assembly machine performs the following stages of filtered cigarettes manufacturing:
- cutting the filter sticks into segments of a given length;
- coupling the smokable part with the filter mouthpiece;
- gluing the tipping paper to the segments of the filter and the rod;
- transferring the finished cigarettes to the conveyor of the cigarette storage unit and then automatically placing them in cartridges.
The final stage of filtered cigarette production is the transfer of cigarettes to packaging lines.
These are high-tech, precise and high-speed machines with an automatic control for the entire production process, which all in all create a high-quality cigarette production line. They are equipped with an automatic rejection mechanism that ensures the specified production parameters.
You did not find the answer to your question?
Submit your question and one of our specialists will call you back.